Health & Wellbeing
At Forty Hill we take children's health and wellbeing seriously. Not only are we proud of the children's academic achievements but we strive to ensure that every child has every opportunity to be fulfilled, healthy and successful in body and mind.
Please click on the relevant sections to find out more.
Useful links for parents:
- A book list for children of all ages can be found at the bottom of this page. The list covers books on: Mental Health and Wellbeing; Friendships and Anti-Bullying; SEND; Feelings and Emotions; Resilience; Families and Relationships; and Bereavement
- Enfield Local Authority – Local Offer – www.enfield.gov.uk/SEND
- Enfield Parent Partnership Service – free, independent, confidential and impartial advice and support to parents/carers – Phone: 0208 373 2700; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Voice – A parent-led organisation seeking to improve services for children with disabilities in Enfield. Phone: 07516 662315; email: email@example.com
- Community Parent Support Service – available to all families living in Enfield. Works with parents/carers of children aged 0 – 18 dealing with concerns and issues before they escalate and become a problem. Phone: 020 8372 1500